Redefining the passenger experience
Research and improvement of passenger experience benefit airports in terms of revenue growth, strengthening the competitive position and improvement of the airport’s image. We work according to the Service Design Thinking methodology – a method of creating distinctive services which allow a company to excel in the market in technical, economic, functional and emotional areas. At BBSG we believe that innovation is not only about infrastructure and technology. That is why a holistic approach to passenger, client, investor experience is so important for us.
We advise how to improve passenger experience, how to implement new services at airports, and how to gain benefits from these activities.Download pdf: Improving the passenger experience_BBSG (1.16 MB) Download
Would you like to know more?
- Passenger profiling
- Passenger experience analyses
- Identification of areas for rapid improvement
- Introduction of innovative passenger services
- Service design – designing new and improving existing services at the airports
Our value proposition
- Airport revenue growth
- Improvement of passenger satisfaction
- Strengthening competitive position against other airports and/or carriers
- Strengthening of the airport image