A dynamic growth of traffic and number of passengers at airports in Central and Eastern Europe calls for development of airport infrastructure. Firstly, the investments are aimed at increasing airports’ capacity. Secondly, in addition to passenger and cargo infrastructure, innovative projects are implemented. These projects include inter alia revitalizing the wider airport area which leads to growing non-aviation revenue streams. Ambitious plans require adequate funding and equity is seldom the optimum source. Current economic environment makes numerous financing possibilities available.
We assist in designing, developing and implementing strategies and development plans. We advise what is required, and what is worth doing. We recommend how strategic and tactical decisions can be implemented and financed.
Would you like to know more?
- Strategic workshops
Business model canvas workshop
- Setting strategic goals, development of strategies and implementation plans, assistance in implementation of strategies
- Feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis, market analysis
- Business plans for companies and projects
- Development of optimum revenue streams, including innovative financing methods
Our value proposition
- Innovative approach to building a strategy – instructive process of building a strategy for the organization
- Strategy focused on achieving the prime goals
- Implementation of the strategy according to plan, budget and schedule
- Sustainable infrastructure development plan, properly addressing demand
- Non-aviation activity adding value to airport business
- Optimum financing structure