For many airports in Central and Eastern Europe aviation revenue are still the key sources of income. Aviation activity often represents a zero-sum game. These airports are under from carriers which demand further reduction of airport and handling charges. This makes non-aviation revenue streams even more important. At the same time, some European airports already earn more than half of their income from non-aviation sources. As a result, non-aviation activity may help build a competitive advantage of an airport.
We advise how to increase non-aviation revenue streams.
Would you like to know more?
- New business models for commercial activity at airports
- Optimum physical arrangement of commercial outlets
- Elaboration and supervision of the process of selecting best business partners
- Strengthening relations between airports and their commercial partners
Our value proposition
- Non-aviation revenue growth
- Cost optimisation of non-aviation activities
- Improvement of relations with commercial partners
- Acquisition of new partners
- Improvement of passenger experience
- Additional financial sources for development of connectivity